Beginn: März 2015
Perdoo is about to change the way how individuals, teams and companies make things happen. Together with a few other companies, we currently take the lead in a new software category called enterprise goal management. We’ve built the world’s 1st true OKR tool, enabling our users to easily implement Google’s OKR strategy and engage their entire workforce through the management & linking of their goals.
With more and more companies using Perdoo every day, we need your help to scale up the development process. We are 2 founders with years of experience in management consulting and software development and need an extra frontend developer to join our team full time. We’ve gained a lot of traction over the past months and have just closed our first funding round, so it’s an exciting time to be joining Perdoo. Not least because we offer an employee stock option plan (on top of a competitive salary) to anyone joining Perdoo at this stage.
As a Frontend engineer at Perdoo, you’ll be responsible for all client side functionality of a state-of-the-art, beautiful online SaaS tool used by thousands of people every day. Our application is built on the latest versions of AngularJS & Django and embodies a powerful REST API to combine the two. It will be down to you to ensure our application remains fast, clean and responsive as we scale. But you’ll also be involved many other aspects of the product, from feature planning to UI design and even architecture & devOps. You will have a huge impact on how our company and - most importantly - our product evolves and be a part of that success!
- You enjoy what you do and can’t wait to join an early stage company
- Fluent in HTML, CSS and JS, experience with AngularJS and using REST APIs
- Preferably experience with Grunt, Bower, NPM and Sass
- Good English language skills, no German required
- Available to start immediately
What we offer
- Strong impact on a real life product used by hundreds of companies
- Fun, young and ambitious team of entrepreneurs
- Fully flexible working hours
- Office in Berlin-Mitte, the heart of Europe's startup scene
Get in touch!
If you think you’re the person we’re looking for, we definitely want to hear from you! Send us an email with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Brief explanation of why you think this is a great match
- CV and/or LinkedIn profile
- GitHub/Bitbucket profile or other ways to see some sample code