Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f)
Beginn: September 2016
foodora – food is our fuel!
foodora is a young start-up from Berlin building a global delivery platform for upscale restaurants and other verticals because we think food is more than merely a basic need. foodora brings your favorite restaurants’ delicious meals to wherever you are. For our partners, we assume responsibility for all logistical challenges of an own delivery fleet.
foodora’s success is made possible through cutting-edge technology and our relentless focus on customer satisfaction. Thanks to our traffic independent bicycle couriers we are not only the environment friendliest, but also the fastest!
Since our first steps in Munich we have grown enormously and occupy more than 450 employees worldwide expanding rapidly in Europe and in selected countries around the world.
foodora is now expanding rapidly in Europe and in selected countries around the world. We are looking for your help as Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f)!
- Help us to launch and maintain our successful platform all over the world
- Variety of tasks regarding our product and its related services
- Take part in designing, building and maintaining our highly complex and large platform serving thousands of customers everyday
- Ensure the technical success and further enhancement of Foodora on an international scale
- Encounter new challenges every day and be a part of the technical team who is responsible for enhancing and maturing our great product
- Very good English speaking & writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in a technical role
- Code quality, unit tests and scalability mean something to you
- You feel comfortable owning complex systems and product features
- Ability to master any technology, language, or development environment that we might need in the future
- Experience in at least one of the various PHP frameworks (Symfony2 preferred)
- Having experience with one or more of the following is an advantage but not a must-have:
- Bootstrap, Less, SASS, Compass, Backbone.js, Grunt
- GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, PHPStorm, Scrum, Kanban
- AWS and DevOps
- ElasticSearch, Memcached, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL
What we offer
- Take an active role in developing our international product and bring it to the next level
- Be part of a highly skilled, international team that is just great to work with
- Relocation package ensuring a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- A lot of opportunities to grow - both personally and professionally
- Free choice of hardware, unlimited supply of Club Mate and - of course - company discount for foodora!
Up for a challenge? Apply right now!
Please indicate in your application your possible starting date and your expected salary.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!