Full Stack Developer (Java) – International (m/f)
idealo internet GmbH
Beginn: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
idealo is a Berlin-based, start-up, success story. Seventeen years ago, idealo started with the mission of helping our users to make the best purchasing decisions. Today, we are the leading price comparison website in Europe and one of the largest portals in the German e-commerce market. We achieved this by obtaining more than 1.3 million page impressions per day, 50.000 Online-Shops, around 330 million product offers and more than 5 million app downloads.
As a member of our team, you can expect to work in a self-governed, international, and inspirational environment. We are located in the heart of Berlin, and we offer a unique idealo-spirit. The employees’ original ideas are the driving force that move our business forward. If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping, alongside 700 idealos, apply with us today. Full Stack Developer (Java) – International (m/f)
About your new role
- Developing features for our five international web portals to strengthen our market growth and visibility.
- Refining and developing web applications, as well designing and developing reusable components for a setup of diverse product and marketing frontends.
- Following the principles of lean product development.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years relevant work experience in the field of cutting edge web applications including related backend services.
- Excellent Java skills and using contemporary MVC-frameworks (e.g. Spring).
- Experienced in using Build- and Deployment tools (e.g. Git, Maven, Jenkins).
- Very good knowledge in test automatization and manual testing.
- Aware of different persistence solutions (e.g. JPA, MySQL, MongoDB, Spring data).
At idealo you can expect
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding program including Welcome Day, Trainings and individual incorporation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- 700 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
+49 (0)30 800 970 186