Full Stack Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are quantilope and we have a product which turns the market research industry
An automated self-service platform based on newest technologies delivers professional consumer insights fast as lightning. With the help of this solution, we have already delighted various great brands. Together with established investors, we are now ready for the next step and are searching for motivated and excellent recruits who want to become part of our success story.
Right now we are looking for a Full Stack Developer (m/f) who will be working with amazing new technologies - such as Meteor and React - in a growing team. As an expert for the most modern web technologies, you are supporting us with the conception and development of new exciting features.
- You will be developing the quantilope market research platform together with a highly agile team.
- You act quickly and decisively upon changing environments, optimize workflows and share your knowledge with your team.
- Together with the team you will be involved in the complete product development life cycle, from conception to live operability.
- You design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- You use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- You have successfully finished several projects with technologies such as NodeJS, Mongo and React.
- You are familiar with design patterns and clean code is one of your passions!
- You are an expert with version control systems, esp. git.
- You have solid knowledge and experience in software testing (unit, integration and end-to-end tests).
- Plus: relevant hands on experience on browser automation toolkits such as Selenium or BDD frameworks like Cucumber etc.
- Plus: you have already set up an application based on state of the art microservice architecture.
- Plus: experience with modern deployment architectures, including AWS and Docker.
- a great company culture with great openness, drive and fun.
- a loft office with fresh fruit, drinks and coffee in the very heart of Hamburg.
- regular exchange with other developers at Meetups.
- awesome international and multicultural team mates.
- a collaborative and empowering environment to develop yourself.
- the possibility to work with the devices you are most comfortable with.
- regular team events and company retreats.
Please send your application including your salary expectations and possible entry date by mail to Ursula Jocham (email@example.com).
We are looking forward to hear from you!