Full Stack Engineer (m/f)
K.lab educmedia GmbH (meinUnterricht.de)
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
At K.lab, we are building a software as a service platform for the quickly changing education sector and we are looking for quick hands and quicker brains to help us deliver a cutting edge, constantly evolving system. You love responsive user-interfaces and dynamic websites and like to work hard with a team in order to implement as many ideas as possible. You’re not afraid of new database technologies and you enjoy analyzing the framework in order to understand how things work. Overall you are an open, flexible problem solver who enjoys working in a close-knit team. Does this sound like a reflection of you? Then you have come to the right place.
You come with
- At least 2 years of experience with AngularJS, Stylus/SASS, Gulp and GIT versioning
- You know your way around Linux shell.
- You are familiar with different relational and document database concepts, e.g. MongoDB and Redis, MySql.
- Good knowledge of Test Driven Development.
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch, AWS, Docker and continuous delivery is an added advantage.
- You are not afraid of creating front-end interfaces using AngularJS / React
- You are an active communicator
- You are a super fast learner
Your responsibilities will be
- Developing highly scalable API’s
- Implementing AngularJS components with the help of newest web-standards (HTML5, CSS3, …)
- Extent and improve our webapp in fast iterations, based on user feedback and usage data
- Build new and iterate over existing backend services in NodeJS, JAVA
- Ensure scalability and redundancy of our infrastructure
- Expand an interactive API documentation
- Store and retrieve data from sources like Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra
- Work in a hyperproductive team of developers
- Coordinate your efforts with the company employing SCRUM techniques
- Quickly become a decision and difference maker
- Contribute to and even start open-source projects
- a great team
- a nice office in Berlin's booming district Neukölln
- a fair package
- We guarantee an inspiring environment, creative freedom and the chance to contribute your own ideas in order to co-create our project
How to apply
- Please get in touch with Max Kimambo and send us an email to
- firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, a cover letter and your salary expectations
- send us examples of your work, e.g. project in a github account or other code-samples
- be willing to do a code-test in round#2 that might take you several hours to complete
- be willing to visit our office for one full test-work-day in round#3