Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You love creating high-quality code? Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability thrills you? You want to define how intelligent a machine can be? You have a desire to find new ways to solve problems?
If yes, please continue reading and get in touch.
If not, don’t waste your time.
New medical therapies are developed in collaboration of medical experts (doctors) and health care industry partners. So far, these two groups have no dedicated virtual collaboration platform. Medicisto is building exactly this platform to improve the way medical experts innovate new medical treatments. You will be working with an international, motivated, diligent and friendly team, including medical experts and industry professionals.
- Extending our REST API
- Building a data processing and workflow engine
- Integrating new data sources
- Creating components for our web app and data processing/ workflow engine interfaces
Skills we need
- Proficient in creating and incorporating REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming in NodeJS and ReactJS
- Good understanding of Redux, database technologies, responsive design
- Proficient reading, writing and speaking skills in German or English
Nice to have
- Experiences with MongoDB
- Interested in data science, web crawler technologies and machine learning
- NodeJS, ES6, LoopBack, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ
- ReactJS, Redux, redux-saga, Material-UI
- Permanent position
- Entry from 01 June 2017
This is you? Please send us your application with resume, portfolio and possible start date via email to email@example.com