Full Stack PHP Developer - CTO in spe (m/f)
IT Produktmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you want to be part of an innovative company with an exciting business model in the tourism industry? Do you want to leave your own mark in the execution of a new idea and take over its technical realization? Then join our team and be part of a company that strives to take travel forward by new and revolutionary technology, both nationally and internationally.
Join our new team at our office in Stuttgart as our Full Stack PHP Developer (m/f) and grow into the role of our company CTO.
- You will plan and execute the development of our architecture and website
- You will develop our digital consolidator
- You will integrate new features and services
- You will work both on back-end and front-end functionalities
- You will be in charge of the project success from a technical point of view
- 3+ years of software engineer /developer experience in a structured software development environment
- Experience in mySQL & SQL Server development including database design (as well as writing complex queries with multiple joins as well as triggers and stored procedures).
- Thorough understanding of XML, JSON, Web Service technologies, RESTful APIs, and data structure fundamentals.
- Proven knowledge working with PHP on a Linux environment such as RedHat, Centos, or Fedora (including MVC and Web API, asynchronous programming).
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience in IT platform technologies, SaaS, Cloud Computing
- Experience with agile methodologies and continuous integration
- Excellent communication (German & English), presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Laravel, or Symfony framework
- The ability to work effectively in collaborative, team based environments
- Ideally firsthand experience in touristic travel systems
- A track record of continuous improvement
What we offer
- Join us and be part of our team in the heart of Stuttgart and explore your options in an exciting business model in the tourism industry
- Adequate startup salary and long-term incentives / shares in the company
- Grow into the role of our CTO and grow your own team of future developers
- Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and working environment
We are alcandia and travel is our passion. As a startup in the travel industry we are continuously looking for new and untapped business opportunities to take travel a step forward. Our vision is to create a whole new travel experience, starting from the consumer's first travel desire, first contact and individual advisory through travel agencies, improved existing infrastructure to the final point of cutting-edge technological progress to take today's market standards to the next level. We develop harmonized solutions for hundreds of isolated applications in the travel market to serve tour operators, travel agencies, and above all the customer. We strive to take travel forward by innovative and revolutionary technology, both nationally and internationally.
Are you interested?
We look forward to your application by mail to email@example.com in English or German, including your CV, relevant references and preferences with regards to your general availability.