Full-Stack Software Developer (m/f)
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We're looking for engineers to join our quickly growing team and help us fundamentally change the way patients seek healthcare providers. We want you to help us build a platform that empowers the users to make the best possible choice for their health problems.
Caremondo is a rapidly growing startup in the medical tourism market that helps international patients find the most suitable hospitals and treatments worldwide. We offer a full-service digital marketplace where patients can compare both medical and aesthetic treatments and book appointments in more than 100 trusted hospitals worldwide. We have already connected numerous patients from over 25 countries to specialized doctors around the world.
We offer a pleasant and challenging working environment with an ambitious young team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.Sc. in Software Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of programming experience in front-end and backend development.
- Enjoy designing, scaling, and optimizing systems to make them super fast, while still being nicely maintainable.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team.
- Great oral and written communication in English.
- MS or PhD in Software Engineering or related field.
- Work experience in fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
- Deep knowledge of developing applications with Python and Django.
- Experience with Big Data and search technologies such as Elasticsearch, Solr or Sphinx.
- Experience in developing apps with React or Angular
WHY WORK WITH US?
- For the personal growth of building a complex service in a relatively new and highly competitive market with various types of challenges.
- A challenging working environment with an ambitious team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise
- Open door work culture where ideas and initiatives are welcome
- Competitive salary
Please send your application to:
Dr. Danial Taherzadeh