Full-Stack Web Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2016
We are a rapidly growing startup in the medical tourism market that helps patients find the most suitable hospitals and treatments worldwide.
Caremondo offers a full-service digital marketplace where patients can compare both medical and aesthetic treatments and book appointments in more than 140 trusted hospitals worldwide. Our platform gives our medical clientele access to a range of comprehensive services that make medical travel safe and hassle-free. We have already connected patients from over 40 countries to specialized doctors around the world.
We’re expanding our team in Munich! We offer a fun and challenging work environment with an ambitious young team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise. Our team praises our startup work culture where ideas are welcome and there is lots of room for personal growth.
We are now looking for a skilled and dedicated Web Developer (m/f) to join our quickly growing team and help us fundamentally change the way patients seek healthcare providers worldwide.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Work on product development within cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, marketing and other stakeholders
- Take part in the whole stack and product releases: infrastructure, coding, testing and deployment
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Enjoy designing, scaling, and optimizing systems to make them super-fast, while still being nicely maintainable
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and taking responsibility for your own creations
- Able to write and communicate fluently in English, our company's spoken language
- Hands-on experience with Python/Django and React/Redux stacks
- Experience with Cloud environments, specifically AWS elastic cloud and managed services
- Practice in Clean Code, Test Driven Development or Pair Programming
This is what we offer you:
- Personal growth in building a complex service in a relatively new and highly competitive market with various types of challenges
- Engaging working environment with an ambitious team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise
- Open door work culture where your ideas influence the product direction
- Competitive salary
- High-growth, fast-paced start-up
- Exciting and challenging projects and tasks
- A steep learning curve and room for personal growth
- Flat hierarchies, hands-on mentality