Full Stack Web Developer / Technical Co-Founder (m/f)
Hamburg, Hannover or Berlin
IT Co-Founder Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2015
Project “HaiHappen” is all about FinTech. Our current venture is driven by its mission to prevent millions of people from losing their savings by providing the easiest, most intuitive investment platform of highest innovation. As such it successfully raised the attention of various well-known business angels, venture capitalists and financial institutions - underlining its huge market potential. In order to turn a brilliant concept into an astonishing product we are looking for an
Entrepreneurial Full Stack Web Developer / Technical Co-Founder (m/f)
This is your mission
- Phase 1 (Bootstrapping): You will be prototyping rapidly and developing a MVP (minimum viable product) independently by making use of your holistic full stack developer skillset.
- Phase 2 (Scaling): Following initial product traction and/or a significant investment round, your attention will shift from speed to perfection by creating a customer-focused masterpiece of features and usability while building up a team of top notch developers.
This is what you bring
- Next to respective programming languages, you are also experienced in modern development frameworks (e.g. Rails or Django, Bootstrap or Foundation) for realizing a viable product more efficiently and rapidly.
- Having a solid university degree, startup experience and/or demonstrated business acumen is considered a plus. Experience in using online brokers / trading platforms is a strong plus.
- You are familiar with methodologies of orchestrating stakeholders (SCRUM or the like) to a point where you could introduce them to a team.
- Knowing effective tools for a design first approach (e.g. ZURB), agile development (e.g. Pivotal Tracker) and efficient team communication (e.g. HipChat) will help you keep things organized and transparent.
Social and Personal Skills
- We realize that being a web developer requires focus and concentration, probably most easily achieved in peace and quiet. However, as technical co-founder your job might also develop towards more leadership and representation. Thus we are looking for a candidate with good communication skills in English (and German as a plus), joy in working in a team, and the ability to manage conflict.
- Acting entrepreneurial additionally requires sense of responsibility, ability to work towards goals and in particular independence and self-motivation.
This is what you get
- High impact: you will be the first to join! You will be working closely with the CEO - an experienced serial entrepreneur - as well as exceptionally smart top management peers to come, who will both value and rely on your work and input.
- The right culture and values! Let’s create them jointly. Are you thinking along the lines of no politics, results over face time and ideas over hierarchy? Well, here we go.
- Huge financial upside! We know there are loads of companies out there that pay you nicely by the hour. However, we are looking for an entrepreneurial mind, willing to put in some sweat in exchange for a significant share in a high potential venture. Be a well-paid “code monkey” today or join us and become so much more – up to you.
What else to know
Remuneration: Sweat Equity (in phase 1) and added competitive salary (in phase 2).
Starting Date: ASAP (having smaller projects on the side is ok in phase 1).
Location: Hamburg, Hannover or Berlin (mostly remote work in phase 1).
How to apply
Keep your formal cover letters, certificates and school reports. All we ask for is:
- Your current CV and contact details.
- Some supporting sentences on what makes you the perfect match as well as on the programming languages, frameworks and tools you would use to excel your mission.
- A list of web applications you were involved in, indicating your role and responsibilities and including links to the clickable result. Please highlight those that you have mainly developed all by yourself as a full stack web developer.
Please refrain from applying, if all you care about is code and cash. Those ready to put their head and sweat in the game in exchange for a big upside potential: We are looking forward to hearing from you!