Full-time Back-End Developer (f/m)
Beginn: Juni 2014
DIVIMOVE is an online video company in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we are operating the leading European network of YouTube channels (www.divimove.com). We support talented video creators in reaching a larger audience and increasing revenues. Furthermore we support companies in using online video platforms most efficiently. Because of our rapid international expansion, we are now recruiting new members for our motivated team.
Dear Back-End developer, we need you to strengthen our IT team! You will be working on development of our Customer Portal, Internal Reporting tools and some new tools for our clients. You will need to have some proven experience in the development field. We're currently moving more and more to test driven development, consequently experience in this field is greatly appreciated. Furthermore it would be a big asset if you have knowledge of hardware and server management to support the internal systems.
- Technical degree in applied science (e.g. Computer Science)
- Good English language skills
- Knowledge of Ruby & Rails, GIT and Linux (mainly Ubuntu)
Knowledge of the following languages is appreciated
- PHP / VB / Java / Bash / Powershell
Preferably knowledge of
- Asterix, Ubuntu Server Management
- Ability to write highly readable and reusable code
- Detail orientated and for you quality matters more than quantity
- Proactive and ability to work with strict deadlines
- Great interest in Online Video / YouTube
What we can offer you
- A job with a lot of responsibility
- Young, dynamic and fun working environment
- Being part of a growing and innovative company
- Office in the heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmin Butt)! Please add sample projects / source code or a Git(hub) repository to your application.