Fullstack Developer/Engineer (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
For our office in Munich center, we are looking for an experienced engineer who values automation and testing to further improve our existing systems and create new solutions.
With over 5,000 designer labels and brands such as Balenciaga, Jimmy Choo, Valentino, Burberry or Dolce & Gabbana from selected brand and multi-label stores MYBESTBRANDS is the leading premium and luxury fashion online mall. With a focus on mobile for both native and mobile web user facing applications, MYBESTBRANDS experiences a strong growth of mobile usage.
Experience in one of our stacks is required; experience in more stacks is a plus. We value the ability to learn and adapt to new context. Your work here is diverse. Depending on your experience on one or another software stack, you may work here on web applications, web services, small console tools, Linux daemons, NT Services, data crunching etc.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Great location and colleagues in the center of Munich.
- Flat hierarchy, short decision paths.
- Good diversity, age is irrelevant; two thirds of MYBESTBRANDS employees are women.
- Work directly with founders and colleagues from all departments. There are no silos here.
- Flexible working hours. Possible to work part-time or full-time.
- Personal development (conferences, workshops, learning materials).
- Free coffee, drinks, organic fruit and Yoga.
- Teach your colleagues and learn from your colleagues. • Improve your style and fashion know-how.
- Ideally you have a university degree in computer science or a related domain. As an alternative you have years of working experience in software development.
- You speak German, English or both languages fluently.
- You worked in interdisciplinary agile teams before and are willing to work with Kanban based flows.
- You take pride not only in developing code, but also in shipping solutions and maintaining the software you write.
- “You build it, you run it” is our mantra. You take responsibility and ownership for your software.
- You have hands-on experience with databases, in both traditional RDBS and NoSQL variants. We use MS SQLServer, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Solr and Elasticsearch. The more of these databases you worked with before the better.
- .net (C#, nancy, nunit), REST web services, bamboo, databases
- Python, Ansible, Jenkins, databases
- You value testability and the ability to monitor your solutions.
- Experience with Azure Cloud services is a plus.
- Experience with automation tools, especially with Ansible is a plus.
- Experience with Docker containers is a plus.
Contact us and apply at: