Game Analyst (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2012
At Wooga, we take analysis seriously. Good, better, Wooga analytics. Every month more than 40 million users play Wooga games, producing a wealth of data that we use to make our games better and more fun for our players. As a Game Analyst at Wooga you will join one of our game teams to be at the core of the post-launch game development and to shape the success of your game. With access to all data you will be our quant-hero, giving advice and driving decisions together with your team.
About the job:
- Analyze our post-launch game data, turn it into actionable advice and support the implementation of changes or new features
- Perform systematic a/b tests (split testing)
- Define, measure and analyze KPIs of your game
- Optimize the game post launch for more virality, engagement and monetization
- Balance revenue opportunity and customer experience
- Work directly with product managers, developers and artists on a daily basis
Who we are looking for:
- Masters or Bachelor degree; emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, e.g. Mathematics, Economics, Business Informatics or other disciplines of a technical nature
- Ideally prior experience with quantitative analysis, reporting and KPIs in an Internet or Tech environment
- A passion for data analysis and a good dose of impeccable business judgment to achieve the best outcome, e.g. measured in ARPU and revenue
- Superior Microsoft Excel modeling skills; familiarity with database queries (SQL), and statistical analysis, e.g. R, SPSS
- Ability to think from a user’s point of view and the desire to create a fun, engaging and outstanding user experience
- Performance-driven mindset, very good logical and analytical capabilities
- Advanced English language skills
Why join us:
- Being able to bring in own ideas in projects.
- Realize projects which will be played by millions of players.
- Work at a fast growing company that operates in a very dynamic environment.
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision making processes.
- Fast-paced, international and vibrant environment.
- Located in Berlin – Europe’s most exciting city with low cost of living and high quality of life.
Wooga is an equal opportunity employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. http://www.wooga.com/jobs/offers/game-analyst/