Game Designer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Your role within our Kingdom
We are looking for a talented Game Designer to help us shape and develop a range of new casual & social games.
The ideal candidate will have most or all of the following:
- 3 years taking games all the way from concept development through to delivery.
- You will have released several games, at least one on a mobile device.
- You are immersed in the world of the online games.
- You are acquainted with all processes involved in the production of a game.
- You have experience designing multiplayer games and game reward systems.
- You're skilled at using mathematical models and tools to analyse game play and user behaviour.
- You integrate elements which allow the player to understand and learn the game.
- You are familiar with psychological models concerning motivation and didactic and therefore able to create extraordinary experiences for the player.
- You know and use scripting languages.
- You are able to integrate content into the game.
- You are capable of balancing complex game-systems.
- You are skilled at designing user interfaces, and camera controls.
- You understand the importance of well documented designs and technical features.
Knowledge and approach
- A detailed knowledge of the games market and current consumer expectations.
- The ability to work as part of a team or hub in a SCRUM environment.
- The ability to articulate your ideas, suggestions and to illustrate them with references.
- The ability to collaborate closely with a product team inc programmers, artists.
We’re knights of creativity
We believe that great games are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. And although we have short lead times there’s no crunch, we set our own agenda. Our close connection with and instant feedback from the player community, enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity.
Where the magic happens
The Berlin studio opened in 2014. Located in the entertaining and central borough of Berlin-Mitte, it will provide you with a great historical backdrop as well as the dynamic flexibility and rapid growth of a start-up with the security, stability and infrastructure of an industry leader.
Want to get treated like royalty?
If you are interested, please apply!
Applications must be in English.
Join our Kingdom now!