Game Producer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re looking for an experienced Game Producer to deliver world leading casual games.
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. Working with a team of developers and artists you will be responsible for developing great game ideas on our King.com platform. Some bite sized bullet points of the job description
- Responsible for the development, launch and ongoing growth of one King.com’s projects.
- Lead, motivate and evangelize a team of 7-8 people to produce an outstanding casual game experience.
- Innovate and drive the implementation of new features and functions that make the games more fun, profitable, viral, and revolutionizing.
- Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviors.
- Motivate a team to deliver results.
Skills to create thrills
- You’re passionate about gaming and products. You’re a great people manager and you know how to influence people and reach objectives.
- Understand basic software / game development.
- Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving.
- High levels of energy and drive.
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric.
- An independent leader that takes the ball and runs with it.
- Collaborative and fosters relationships.
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing.
- Curious and fast learner.
Tasty bonus skills
- Have had previous training in development / engineering (even at a basic level).
- Business education or experience in business focused roles.
- A creative genius (or at least the ambition to be one) because you can help contribute to game idea generation.
- Experience in freemium games and microtransactions.
We’re knights of creativity
We believe that great games are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. And although we have short lead times there’s no crunch, we set our own agenda. Our close connection with and instant feedback from the player community, enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity.
Where the magic happens
The Berlin studio opened in 2014. Located in the entertaining and central borough of Berlin-Mitte, it will provide you with a great historical backdrop as well as the dynamic flexibility and rapid growth of a start-up with the security, stability and infrastructure of an industry leader.
Want to get treated like royalty?
If you are interested, please apply!
Applications must be in English.
Join our Kingdom now!