Games Enthusiast (f/m)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2014
- You are an avid gamer, preferably online and mobile games
- You are among the first people playing the newest games
- You know the latest trends in the gaming industry
- You have an analytical mindset and know how to make use of numbers
- Having worked in a gaming or associated company is a plus
- Having worked in a research position is a plus
- You are business fluent in English
- Conduct market research on upcoming games
- You deliver the company and further details behind the games
- Be an expert for trends in the industry
- Know the game developer landscape like the back of your hand
- Identify the right contact in the gaming companies to talk to and prepare sales material
- Support the sales team to understand your business
What we offer you
We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market. Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit.
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful so far by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace.
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
Sounds interesting? Apply directly at http://www.gamegenetics.com/jobs#games_job_0