iOS Software Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
GASTROFIX provides a revolutionary, cloud based POS (point of sale) system for Apple iPad covering the whole hospitality industry from small restaurants to entire hotel chains.
Our international team of 130 employees has sold 14,000+ highly reliable POS systems throughout Europe, managing over 3,6bn Euro turnover per year for our clients.
We are growing fast and looking for you on a full-time basis for our headquarter in Berlin.
- Delight our customers by improving and extending our successful POS App
- Implement new features in Objective-C and/or SWIFT
- Be part of an excellent multicultural agile software development team
- Work closely with other teams to build strong API integrations
- Implement automated test software in Objective-C, SWIFT and Python
- Work closely with other teams to support our ongoing effort in improving our CI/CD workflows
- BSc / MSc in computer science or similar qualification, MSc preferred
- Strong software development skills in Objective-C
- In-depth knowledge of Core Data, Multithreading Apps, JSON, git, REST API
- 3+ years of work experience in iOS software development for production-grade apps
- Good conceptual understanding of sound software design and code beauty
- Enjoying working and communicating in a team
- Experience working with git version control
- Solid english skills
Optional skills and experience
- Experience in team-based projects with 5-10 team members
- Be familiar with Test-Driven-Development (TDD)
- Have strong technical and problem solving skills
- Fundamental IP network knowledge
What we are offering
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Paid relocation and VISA support including a free apartment for the first weeks (if needed)
- Occasional home office opportunity
- Different language courses in the office
- Nice office in the heart of Berlin near Alexanderplatz train station
- MacBook Pro and a 27” screen and everything else you need to get the job done
- Goal oriented working style with great amount of flexibility and freedom
- Great coffee, free drinks, müsli and fruits
- Flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and agile working atmosphere
How to apply
Please send us your CV with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date via online form or e-mail.
What application process can you expect
After an examination of your documents we will invite you to a maximum of 3 Google Hangout Calls to check your technical and personal fit.
- First call with our Head of iOS Development Tomasz
- Second call with a senior team member of our iOS development team
- Third and final call or face to face interview: with our CTO.
More information about Gastrofix can be found at www.gastrofix.com.