Senior Product Manager (m/f)
IT Produktmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
GASTROFIX provides a revolutionary, cloud based POS (point of sale) system for Apple iPad covering the whole hospitality industry from small restaurants to entire hotel chains.
Our international team of 130 employees has sold 14,000+ highly reliable POS systems throughout Europe, managing over 3,6bn Euro turnover per year for our clients.
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a dedicated senior product manager on a full-time basis for our headquarter in Berlin.
- Lead and manage the product team
- Recruit and coach a team of product managers and UX/UI designers
- Establish product management best practices within the team (product discovery, user feedback, market research, execution, bug handling)
- Define and measure product and workflow metrics
- Develop deep understanding of market trends and the competitive environment
- Refine our prioritization framework to compare a broad range of feature requests
- Continuous development of the product vision, strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with our management team
- Build a culture of cross-functional collaboration, continuous learning, mutual feedback and trust
- Evangelize agile, iterative product development practices
- 5+ years experience in product management
- Experience working on digital products in a lead or head of pm position, leading teams of at least 3 people.
- Experience working with agile software development teams (Scrum/Kanban)
- Proven track record of successfully building and scaling product teams
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others
- English and German at business level fluency
Optional skills and experience
- Previous experience with SaaS products in a B2B environment is a plus
What we are offering
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Paid relocation and VISA support including a free apartment for the first weeks (if needed)
- Occasional home office opportunity
- Different language courses in the office
- Nice office in the heart of Berlin near Alexanderplatz train station
- MacBook Pro and a 27” screen and everything else you need to get the job done
- Goal oriented working style with great amount of flexibility and freedom
- Great coffee, free drinks, müsli and fruits
- Flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and agile working atmosphere
How to apply
Please send us your CV with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date via online form or e-mail.
More information about GASTROFIX can be found on our website.