General Legal Counsel (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
HelloFresh is among the Top3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (based on market capitalization). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 3 years after inception we are active in 7 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin. We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 200mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work.
HelloFresh is now looking to add a General Legal Counsel to its high-performing team in Berlin in order to support and consolidate our future corporate development.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- You will be the go-to person for all legal questions at HelloFresh and will give advice to global top management in all legal matters
- You will align with local management in our national headquarters (Germany, Benelux, UK, Australia, US)
- You will manage all projects and relationships with HelloFresh’s external legal counsels
- You will work in a very international, highly dynamic and entrepreneurial business environment
Who we're looking for
- Fully qualified German lawyer with an outstanding academic track record
- Very high level of familiarity with international legal systems (USA in particular – US attorney-at-law considered a strong plus)
- 3-7 years of professional experience in top-tier international law firm
- Fluency in English and German (Dutch language skills considered a plus)
- Very strong background in corporate, M&A and capital markets law
- Good understanding of other relevant legal fields such as: employment, tax, corporate governance and compliance
What we offer
- A unique and very challenging position in one of the top 5 European startups
- Active involvement in all important projects within HelloFresh
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
Are you up for a challenge? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title in the subject line and including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.