General Manager (m/f)
Business Development Operations
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Refash is seeking a General Manager to join our small team in Berlin.
Refash is bringing loyalty to the online fashion shopping experience. We’re taking what our sister companies Quidco and Shoop have learned from cashback and affiliate marketing and applying it to the fashion vertical. Our goal is to combine user generated style content, exclusive deals, and a point-based loyalty program to optimize the online shopping experience for both our customers and our business partners.
Our talented, tech-savvy team (~ 6 people) is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong business sense to complement our expertise. Serving as the connection between the product and business sides of our team, the General Manager should work closely with managers to identify problems, create solutions, and develop a business roadmap. You will also be responsible for the nitty-gritty of running a business – HR, equipment, taxes, etc.
If you’re looking for a challenge and the opportunity to shape a business in its early stages, and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, then this is the job for you.
- Recruit and hire new team members
- Plan, monitor, and appraise job results
- Manage contracts, ensure Refash upholds employment regulations, etc.
- Manage P&L – member growth, revenue, and margins – including budgets and pro forma
- Drive teams towards quarterly and long-term market goals, and ensure that the right people are in place to get there
- Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements, allocating resources, reviewing progress, and making course corrections
- Consolidate feedback to influence business roadmaps and strategies
- Use data to manage and inform decisions and directions
- Understand business needs, develop and lead business strategy
- Run day-to-day operations
- Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, affiliate marketing, and/or sales
- Experience leading a team
- Experience in operational and strategic finance
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem-solving puzzle lover
- Willing to get your hands dirty
- Thrive in unstructured environments
- Love to build things from the bottom up
- Can manage multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Have fantastic oral and written communication skills
- Have a genuine, reliable, and kind disposition
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package and growth opportunities
- Early employee of a fast growing company (get in while you still can!)
- Unbeatable company culture in the startup space