General Manager Netherlands & Belgium (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Sales
Beginn: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are DCMN, the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany within the advertising/marketing industry – according to FOCUS Magazine. To keep us growing strong, we're looking for a General Manager Netherlands & Belgium (m/f) for our office in Amsterdam.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun! We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 100+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
As our General Manager for our office in Amsterdam you'll be responsible to drive our business with Netherlands & Belgium-based clients and establish DCMN in this market. Your responsibilities in detail:
- Take full responsibility for our success in the Netherlands & Belgium markets: defining, implementing and enforcing the business strategy of the company, in accordance with the global strategy of the group
- Scaling DCMN to the market leader for performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands
- Build & support our local sales team with schedule 'discovery' meetings, drive pitches and next steps with potential new clients and work closely with our team of experts in our headquarter in Berlin
- Advise digital brands about opportunities to scale their business with data-driven and intelligent marketing campaigns in Europe, India and US, with strong focus on the Dutch & Belgian markets
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with potential new and existing clients
- Manage client expectations to improve the value of our customer relationships
- Visit trade shows and other valuable events and travel to potential new clients and represent DCMN
- Keep up-to-date a deep understanding of exciting and innovative marketing opportunities for digital B2C brands
- Effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
- 10+ years working experience in a similar environment (startup, digital agency, etc.) with a proven track record
- A deep understanding of digital brands and how they think, plus a very good understanding of and experience with marketing campaigns for digital B2C brands
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant marketing channels and related KPIs of digital brands
- Strong professional network and relevant industry knowledge
- Experience with adtech solutions and/or international TV campaigns are a plus
- Flexibility to travel
- Very strong analytical and number skills - loves to work with Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Very strong motivation to make an exceptionally successful career within our company
- Excellent communication skills, native Dutch and fluent in English - any additional languages are a plus
- Efficient and result-oriented working style
- Ability to mesmerize people with a friendly, open-minded, trustworthy and reliable personality
- Strong presentation skills and a charismatic personality
What do we offer?
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and the opportunity to expand your skills on a daily basis
- An exciting and international full-time position
- Exciting assignments and customers
- An extensive entrepreneurial freedom
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
- Access to a well-established network, and a base to scale your own top-tier network and reputation
- A highly dynamic work environment in an international team
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj.
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click here to apply: http://bit.ly/2jll5D1)