General Manager of a FoundersLink Portfolio Company (m/f)
Business Development Projektmanagement Management
Beginn: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
FoundersLink is one of Germany’s most experienced internet incubators. We have been creating, growing and exiting online companies successfully since 2007.
Our focus is on building internationally operating, content-based and transaction-driven business models. Every day, our ventures supply thousands of customers to Amazon, ebay, Zalando, Otto and many other important eCommerce merchants.
FoundersLink offers much more than a usual internet incubator. We are fully involved in building our ventures and cover all operational functions with our expert teams. They work hand-in hand to ensure implementation of best practices in all key areas including Product Development, Content Creation, Online Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence, HR, and Finance.
Our team and our ventures such as Netzsieger.de and Netzshopping.de are headquartered right in the centre of Berlin, Europe’s hotspot of internet entrepreneurship.
- Responsibility for the complete operations of a portfolio company
- Develop and establish operating policies consistent with the FoundersLink policies and insure their adequate execution
- Execute the business strategy and scale the venture
- Oversee and direct the core operations including content creation, marketing, BI and sales with full P&L and budget responsibility
- Manage and grow the team while setting up efficient business processes
- Ensure that the company achieves its mission, grows its business, focusing on both growth and operational efficiency
- You are a generalist combining an analytical and data-driven mindset with a hands-on attitude
- Profound knowledge of the internet economy and a particular interest in Lead Generation and E-commerce
- Strong managerial and leadership skills with a proven track record of managing diverse teams
- Energetic team player, strong communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and spoken/written business-English
- High level of resilience
- A unique experience in a fast-growing, dynamic, entrepreneurial, international, yet structured environment
- Long-standing expertise in venture creation and extensive network
- Flat hierarchy and direct communication
- The opportunity to be part of a close-knit team of highly motivated people
- Location: Berlin – the Silicon Valley of Europe and the world’s most vibrant capital
Did we grab your attention?
Please send us your CV, possibly with a short cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forvard to your application.