General Manager UK (m/f)
D.C. Media Networks GmbH
Marketing Sales Management
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
General Manager UK (m/f)
We are DCMN, the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany within the advertising/marketing industry – according to FOCUS Magazine. To keep us growing strong, we're looking for a General Manager (m/f) for our UK office, based in London.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun! We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 60+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
As our General Manager for our UK office you'll be responsible to drive our business with UK clients and establish DCMN in the UK market. Your responsibilities in detail:
- Take full responsibility for our success in the UK market
- Scaling DCMN to the market leader for perfomance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands in UK
- Schedule 'discovery' meetings and next steps with potential new clients and work closely with our team of experts in our headquarter in Berlin
- Drive pitches in the UK with our team of experts
- Report directly to the management of DCMN
- Advise digital b companies about opportunities to scale their business with data-driven and intelligent marketing campaigns in Europe, India and US, with strong focus on the UK market
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with potential new and existing customers in UK
- Manage client expectations to improve the value of our customer relationships
- Build sustainable and good long-term relationships with media houses to secure best possible buying opportunities
- Visit trade shows and other valuable events and travel to potential new clients and represent DCMN
- Keep up-to-date a deep understanding of exciting and innovative marketing opportunities for digital B2C brands
- Effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
- 5+ years working experience in a similar environment with a proven track record
- A deep understanding of digital brands and how they think, plus a very good understanding of and experience with marketing campaigns for digital B2C brands
- Strong professional network and relevant industry knowledge
- Experience with adtech solutions and/or international TV campaigns are a plus
- Flexibility to travel
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Very strong motivation to make an exceptionally successful career within our company
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and German - any additional languages are a plus
- Efficient and result-oriented working style
- Ability to mesmerize people with a friendly, open-minded, trustworthy and reliable personality
- Strong presentation skills and a charismatic personality
What do we offer?
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and the opportunity to expand your skills on a daily basis
- An exciting and international full-time position
- Exciting assignments and customers
- An extensive entrepreneurial freedom
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
- Access to a well-established network, and a base to scale your own top-tier network and reputation
- A highly dynamic work environment in an international team
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Theresa Jasaraj (firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form. It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
You can apply here: http://bit.ly/23KsuMe