Magento Dev & IT Administratos (m/f)
Beginn: April 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are a creative, urban company based in the centre of Berlin & Brooklyn; we make handcrafted custom cases for those all-important electronic devices. If you are passionate about working in an ambitious start-up and you are excited about helping to take our company to the next level, then we want to hear from you!
You will help us to take our highly customized webshop to the next level and maximize our platform for traffic of hundreds of thousands of buyers. You will help to identify all the pain points of our webshop, come up with a solution that scales, implement it, integrate it into our e-commerce platform and see it take off. This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, team-oriented self-starter to make a substantial impact on our business growth. You will experience supportive team members and the freedom to use your technical expertise and initiative to achieve shared goals. This position requires strong organizational skills, multi-tasking, critical thinking and enthusiasm for achieving company and self-oriented goals.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Server environment (Magento, MySQL, SOLR, Web Services, AWS).
- Build and maintain Magento Community websites, enhancements, plug-ins, etc.
- Integrate Magento data with ERP- and CRM-Systems and APIs in general.
- Remove and/or add servers from load balancers, update DNS for various functional testing.
- Plan, coordinate and implement all network security measures necessary to protect organizational data, hardware and software and maintain periodic back-ups.
- Define test plans, document/execute unit tests, and perform system/regression testing.
- Communicate with users regarding network issues and other technical problems; troubleshoot and implement solutions for issues after hours and on weekends, as needed.
- Collaborate with Leadership and Product Owner to define requirements, document technical plans, create development/enhancement estimates, and communicate project status.
- Create technical and end user documentation as needed.
- Stay on top of IT trends and make recommendations on best practices.
Skills & Experience
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred (or equivalent exp.).
- 3+ years of strong Magento development experience (Themes, Modules, Integrations, etc.).
- 3+ years of Object Oriented Development experience using PHP, Zend Framework.
- Experience with Redis, Apache2, Ngix, Varnish, Java, tomcat und Jetty.
- Experience and knowledge of e-commerce best practices.
- Experience using source control (BitBucket, GIT, etc.).
- Experience with Scrum/Agile and all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Linux system administrative tasks.
- Knowledgeable of how DNS works and comfortable with making changes to zones.
Please send us your resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org