Operations Manager (m/f)
German Accelerator Southeast Asia
Beginn: Oktober 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
German Accelerator is building a new presence in Southeast Asia. We're looking for an Operations Manager (m/f) to build the new presence with us.
German Accelerator Southeast Asia is a 6 month long growth acceleration program, that supports German startups from technology related sectors to enter the Southeast Asian (SEA) market. We select startups with proven products based on their readiness to expand into SEA markets and expect strong founders and management support for the participation period.
We ourselves are entrepreneurs and are providing you, together with our group of leading mentors, hands-on support to create and execute a go-to-market strategy deemed feasible over the 6 months program. Our vision is to make you successful and to establish a permanent bridge between Germany and SEA that facilitates market success for global startups, provides inspiration, and drives demand, innovation, research and development in Germany.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assisting the Southeast Asia CEO and Program Director in planning, implementing and enforcing the program rules under the German Accelerator including maintaining and analysing all records and data of participating companies and individuals
- Providing logistics support for all German Accelerator activities, travels, meetings and functions
- Working with the mentors in the daily management of the German Accelerator affairs
- Aid, improve, and run the daily tasks of an accelerator
- Update documents for startups, provide help to startups before/during/after their program participation
- Assist in creating daily/monthly/quarterly/annual analyses and monitoring
- Initiate changes to operational procedures, where applicable, ensuring consistency with regulatory requirements and corporate guidelines
- Help to maintain general discipline in the day to day activities in the areas of office management, general safety and security, travel logistics support and carry all secretarial task associated with running German Accelerator
- A dynamic and motivated individual with good organising abilities, interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses substantial experience in travel logistics and office management
- A polytechnic diploma in any discipline; those without a diploma and with relevant experience and expertise may also apply
- German business language skills is a must have