German native Copywriter (m/f)
Redaktion Marketing PR & Media
Beginn: April 2015
Do you love Content Marketing? Do you reckon that Don Draper would never have been that successful without his awesome copywriters? Do you believe a Facebook post can change the face of the world? Then, we want you to join our international team at 99designs based in Berlin!
We are seeking a German-native copywriter to assist in building out an amazing German community; your creativity and experience give you the ability to be up to speed on online and interactive trends. You have a real gift for conceptual thinking, and consistently delivering polished work across different mediums. You use your sharp writing skills to deliver content for a variety of areas, including websites, email marketing, and blogs. Your strongest asset is your power to drive customer retention and happiness.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine concept, brand and copy directions
- Create and execute editorial plan for blogs and social media.
- Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
- Translate from English to German complex concepts into effective messages
- Create customized content for landing pages, internal and external articles
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and test new approaches
- Assist in researching and analyzing quality websites in targeted niche markets
- Assist in customer support through chat, telephone and email.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- Native German speaker and fluency in English
- 2 years’ experience in copyrighting, blogging, translation and social media management
- Excellent writing skills; clear, concise and grammatically correct are MUST
- Strong analytical skills and use of Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and technology
- Interest in business, internet marketing, and graphic design
- BS/BA Degree from an accredited university preferred
WHAT WE’D LOVE TO SEE
- Additional languages: French / Italian / Spanish
- A stellar combination of performance marketing and brand marketing
- Excited to be able to live and breathe the 99designs brand and communicate it to the world
- Desire to work at an organization where you rock multiple roles and interact with numerous people of all levels of expertise
- Your application along with 2-3 copyrighting examples in German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working for a game-changing company with a disruptive business model
- Cool office in Berlin-Prenzlauerberg, next to Alexanderplatz and Prater Biergarten ; )
- A truly international office (Australian, German, Italian, Spanish) where your ideas will find attention and you’ll gain a bucket-load of relevant experience.
- Full-time contract
99designs is the leading design marketplace serving the creative needs of solo entrepreneurs, startups, established companies and not-for-profit organizations in virtually every industry. We’ve paid out over $110M to our community of one million designers in just 6 years, and have experienced consistent triple digit growth. In April 2015, we received $10 million in Series B funding led by Recruit Strategic Partners and our Series A investors, Accel Partners.
With offices in San Francisco, Berlin and Melbourne, we are a rapidly growing team with a culture for encouraging passionate people to be fun and creative. Everyone has a voice and everyone shapes our future. So, if this sounds like you we want to know you! Check us out at 99designs.de