Destination Manager (m/f) - Germany
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product and ready for new challenges? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth on the German market? Do you want to become an expert in providing our customers with the ultimate holiday experience? Then join us!
You will be inspired by our industry leading team of GetYourGuide Account Managers who are at the cutting edge of not only discovering the best and most popular things to do in their destinations, but also making them easily bookable for our customers.
Your tasks include but are not limited to
- Owning your destination(s) and its key performance metrics including;
- Strong Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from acquisition and onboarding, negotiating with key attractions and tours, getting the best conditions, closing the deal and post deal communication
- Keeping up with, and being the contact person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, implementing solutions and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers
- Ideally 2+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- German at a native level and fluent English
- Independent, creative, think outside the box
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging clients
- Passionate about travelling and visiting top destinations on a monthly basis
- Likes data - a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build great business relationships with clients
- Confident, approachable and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Result-focused and self-driven
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed!
Why work with us?
- Grow with a large degree of freedom
- Set your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products by yourself
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success - we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Join us for weekly all hands meeting and monthly financial updates
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application (Resume & Cover Letter) via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Come and meet us at our next Sales meet up! Get your free ticket here.
Curious about our team? Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail!
Please apply online.