HR Manager (m/f)
Giant Swarm GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Giant Swarm is looking for an HR Manager (m/f) (Focus Employer Branding & Recruiting).
- You are responsible for our entire recruiting process. From setting up a hiring plan with the founders to the final employee onboarding - you have the lead here! An excellent candidate experience is important for us. As we hire for integrity first - the soft skill interview conducted by you is an important part.
- You take care of our HR Marketing activities and are Giant Swarms first voice for potential colleagues. Our marketing team will support you here.
- In addition to that you are happy to do direct research and work together with external service providers.
- You jump into many other People Operations activities, which apply to a 100% remote & transparent and agile company (e.g. feedback process, organizational development etc.)
- You have at least 3+ years experience in HR.
- You have been working in a startup environment and know how to recruit (international) talent (techs and also Account Executives or Sales people on a senior level. At best, you can show us how you recruited hard to reach candidates in adverse conditions.
- Having done remote interviews is a plus.
- You have already successfully implemented employer branding activities. You know how to find the right tone to attract potential new colleagues.
- You are happy with English as our Company language and you speak German.
- You have basic knowledge of German labor law.
Why we think this job is worth applying (challenge us!)
- Impact, Impact, Impact! We are a remote-first organization with 25 people representing 13 nationalities located in 9 countries. Every new team member changes the team. This is great! People who know things we don’t are highly welcome.
- “It's better to ask forgiveness than permission” (Paolini) - sure, it’s not 100% like this, but we have a strong culture of failure which, is part of our agile mindset. We don’t do things by the guidebook. You can try things out! Our default to 100% transparency will help you here.
- Appreciation and trust are the columns for our People Operations work. We try not to use “new work” as a buzzword, we try to live it. Anna (your future colleague can talk for hours about that ;))
We like to give you a glimpse on how working with is like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. We don't count holidays - we count outcome.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and team work.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, jobticket, coffee flat, mate etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must.
We are not hiring job descriptions. We hire humans. :) We welcome applications from everybody, regardless ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Interested? Questions? Coffee?
Contact Anna or apply directly.