HR Manager (m/f/d) - Recruiting
Giant Swarm GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Giant Swarm is the premier managed platform for running cloud native projects securely and reliably on-demand and at scale across private data-centers and public clouds.
Giant Swarm provides an API Driven Open Source Platform that enables businesses to easily provision and scale Kubernetes clusters together with a wide set of managed services. Giant Swarm continuously updates the platform with all its tenant clusters and takes full responsibility that the cloud native infrastructure is operational at all times. Giant Swarm provides its customers hands-on expert support via a private Slack channel to further accelerate their cloud native success.
Giant Swarm helps businesses to accelerate time-to-market, increase developer productivity, ensure their applications resiliency and scalability across private and public clouds while saving costs at the same time. Customers include some of the world's leading organizations from all kind of industries.
- You are part of our currently Tandem - People Ops Team. Your focus will be recruiting
- In terms of recruiting we are responsible for the entire recruiting process. From setting up a hiring plan with the founders to the final employee onboarding. An excellent candidate experience is important to us. As we hire for integrity first - the soft skill interview conducted by you is an important part.
- You take care of our HR Marketing activities and are Giant Swarm's first voice for potential colleagues. Our marketing team will support you here
- In addition, you are happy to do direct research and work together with external service providers
- You jump into many other People Operations activities, which apply to a 100% remote & transparent and agile company (e.g. feedback process, organizational development etc.) As our People Ops team is growing, we are happy if you have a preference :)
- You have at least 5+ years experience in Recruiting and / or People Operations
- You have been working in a startup environment and know how to recruit (international) talent, also on a very senior level. At best, you can show us how you recruited hard to reach candidates in adverse conditions. Your focus will be tech talent
- Having done remote interviews is a plus
- You are happy with English as our Company language and you speak German
Why we think this job is worth applying (challenge us!)
- Impact, Impact, Impact! We are a remote-first organization with 29 people representing 15 nationalities located in 10 countries. Every new team member changes the team. This is great! People who know things we don't are highly welcome
- "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission" (Paolini) - sure, it's not 100% like this, but we have a strong culture of failure which, is part of our agile mindset. We don't do things by the guidebook. You can try things out! Our default to 100% transparency will help you here
- Appreciation and trust are the columns for our People Operations work. We try not to use "new work" as a buzzword, we try to live it. Anna and Larissa (your future colleagues can talk for hours about that ;))
Interested? Questions? Coffee?
Contact Larissa. Or apply directly. (If you only have a German CV, fine)