Inbound Marketing Manager (m/f)
Giant Swarm GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Giant Swarm is a leader in cloud-native infrastructure, and manages Kubernetes clusters to run containerized applications both on-premises and in the cloud. Kubernetes has become foundational to all organizations to thrive in a software driven world. However, Kubernetes and its ecosystem is complex, evolving at an incredible speed, and production management is hard.
Giant Swarm takes care that the Kubernetes clusters are operational and up-to-date at all times, so customers can focus on building and modernizing their applications. Customers include world class organizations from all kind of industries such as financial services, manufactures, retailers, software vendors, and telecommunication.
Giant Swarm is now starting to build up a strong inbound marketing and sales team to scale its business to the next level.
- Your goal is to identify, analyze and optimize the best channels to increase our number of Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs). You decide how to do it.
- You become our Master of Content and are responsible for our Webpage, Success Stories, Newsletter, Social Media Stuff, Blog Posts and Marketing & Materials. You don’t have to create everything on your own - we are a team - but we need you to feel happy to coordinate, analyze and initiate these activities. (As well as coordination of external service providers like PR agencies or technical writers).
- You are the Optimizer for our Marketing Funnel from website visitor to SQL. Therefore you might rely on tools such as HubSpot and Optimizely. You work closely together with Inbound Sales to hand your SQLs over.
- You will manage our Sponsoring Activities, International Conferences, (own) Events and Trade Shows
- The SWAG is yours. Be as creative as you like and create cool merchandising stuff and take care of marketing actions triggered by events (Christmas…)
- Last but not least: You have your budget in mind and convince the team if it needs to be increased :)
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience, maybe already in a start up environment, and know about the specifics of (growth-) marketing a technical product
- You are happy to be the “go to person” for all marketing activities and work closely together with all stakeholders
- You are willing to dive deep into our product and understand the needs of our customers in an evolving ecosystem
- You understand the term: “Eierlegende Wollmilchsau”. This means German is a plus, but English is our general company language. Although we are a fully remote company (colleagues are located in 9 countries), you should be located in Germany.
Why we think this position is worth applying (challenge us!)
- Impact, Impact, Impact! We are currently 17 people in the team and every new team member changes the team. This is great! People who know things we don’t are highly welcome.
- “It's better to ask forgiveness than permission” (Paolini) - sure, it’s not 100% like this, but we have a strong culture of failure which is part of our agile mindset. We don’t do things like in the guidebook. You can try things out!
- We play a key-role in our customers digital transformation. We have partnered up with Amazon and Microsoft to provide our solution on their cloud platforms - more will follow.
- We serve some of Europe's leading organisations and are talking to many more
We’d like to give you a glimpse about what working with Giant Swarm - we are a fully remote team - is like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. If you take up a task, own it. If you see a problem, solve it. All information is open in this company.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and teamwork.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, your choice to work at home or in a coworking space, flexible hours, unlimited vacation policy, minimal meetings, transparent communication, etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must.
Interested? Questions? Coffee? Ask Anna. You want to apply directly, please do it here.