Design Lead (m/f)
Giesecke+Devrient advance52 GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
G+D makes the lives of billions of people more secure. We develop innovative products and solutions to safeguard payment processes, identities, connectivity, and data. With more than 160 years of experience behind us, we approach each day with renewed energy and passion. We are an international technology group and traditional family-owned company, with over 11,000 employees in 32 countries.
G+D advance52 is Giesecke+Devrient’s change accelerator, its incubator and intrapreneurial sparring partner for external clients and internal employees as well. advance52 changes perspectives as well as processes. We prove that smart digital business models can be quickly turned into reality and successfully asserted into the market. Therefore we work out individual solutions by enabling various business stakeholders within our group to utilize the market potentials of the digital age.
Our creative and innovative team is looking for you as
Design Lead (m/f)
You take on a hybrid leadership role: On the one hand, your primary responsibility will be to drive user experience design from end-to-end, including discovery, ideation, conception, and validation across all digital business models developed at advance52. You will lead internal and external designers to create and influence the creation of user-centric experiences that address clear customer pain points. On the other hand, you will be a prime thought partner for the Head of advance52 and other key G+D top management stakeholders to shape the digital agenda and drive strategic topics and governance.
- Lead user research, persona development and usability testing
- Lead ideation process for identification of new digital business models including conducting ideation workshops with customers and internal stakeholders
- Constantly monitor analytics and customer feedback in order to practice insight-driven optimization and innovation
- Lead internal and external design resources to ensure that designs meet specified requirements – including design specification documents, user flows, wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Develop and enforce user experience guidelines and documentation
- Drive overarching business strategy and governance and support the Head of advance52 as thought partner in shaping the agenda of advance52 including strategic direction and scope of advance52 offering as well as build-up of required resources and expertise
- Prepare and support alignment with key G+D top management stakeholders
Key skills and background
- Multiple years of design experience in a digital product environment in designing digital products and conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping
- Experience in business and strategy development, ideally in a digital context, and strong conceptual thinking skills
- Strong presence, mature communication and proven leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated but also a team player
- Graphical and visual design skills and skills to give professional visual feedback to graphic designers, knowledge of design tools like Adobe CC welcome
- Knowledge of agile software development processes
Please send your application with CV and salary expectations via mail or
Giesecke+Devrient advance52 GmbH, Rosenheimer Straße 145e, 81671 Munich, Germany.