Scrum Master (m/f)
Giesecke+Devrient advance52 GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
G+D makes the lives of billions of people more secure. We develop innovative products and solutions to safeguard payment processes, identities, connectivity, and data. With more than 160 years of experience behind us, we approach each day with renewed energy and passion. We are an international technology group and traditional family-owned company, with over 11,000 employees in 32 countries.
G+D advance52 is Giesecke+Devrient’s change accelerator, its incubator and intrapreneurial sparring partner for external clients and internal employees as well. advance52 changes perspectives as well as processes. We prove that smart digital business models can be quickly turned into reality and successfully asserted into the market. Therefore we work out individual solutions by enabling various business stakeholders within our group to utilize the market potentials of the digital age.
Our creative and innovative team is looking for you as
Scrum Master (m/f)
You support our agile team and the Product Owners by helping them to communicate, solve issues and deliver a great product. As our Scrum Master (m/f) you teach the team all ways of agile software practices, lead all Scrum ceremonies, remove obstacles and shield our team from external distractions. You bring the Product Owner and the team together and help them to understand each other. Our Scrum Masters are personal coaches for team members and innovators who constantly seek ways to improve themselves and the team.
- Guide and organize the dynamic and creative team on how to use scrum and agile practices and methodologies
- Oversee the scrum processes and coach the team; facilitates transparency, inspection and adaptation
- Lead daily scrum, sprint review, and planning meetings in a way that ensures full team engagement
- Support and coach Product Owners on release planning
- Remove obstacles (e. g. cultural barriers, logistic challenges)
- Foster close cooperation across all team members, encourage cross-training and supporting each other
- Facilitate communication and collaboration inside and outside the team
- Shield the team from external interference and ensure the team is fully functional and productive
- Foster self-organization and growth within the team
- Generate agile mindset in all relevant stakeholders through conversations, coaching, and dedicated trainings
Key skills and background
- Experience in agile development, with specific Scrum Master (or similar) experience preferred
- Ability to coach team on agile practices and ensure adherence to agile methodology to deliver maximal business value on time
- Past developer experience would be ideal
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex messages and teach new concepts
- Ability to promote innovative thinking and self-improvement within the team
- Confident and skilled at navigating the team through road-blocks to allow sprints to be completed on time
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook and can influence those around her/him
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable and effective workplace
Please send your application with CV and salary expectations via Mail or Giesecke+Devrient advance52 GmbH · Rosenheimer Straße 145e · 81671 Munich · Germany.