Sales Manager (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are - the Gini Family
Gini is a grown-up FinTech Start-Up with currently 40 passionate people in two locations - Munich and Berlin. We are creating a magical assistant that enhances everyone’s quality of life - by turning painful tasks into leisure time. We deeply care about our culture and the way we work together. Self-organized and cross-functional teams give everyone at Gini a huge autonomy and responsibility. We love to work in an environment of community, purpose, and personal growth - and strive for excellence in every dimension of our company.
How your new team will change the world
At the „Five Star Product Experience“ Academy, we have set sail to revolutionize the mobile payment industry and the entire way how people enjoy products. Imagine you could leave home with nothing but your smartphone, pay at the supermarket in a blink of a second, split restaurant bills with your friends in no time, and always have all purchase receipts with you. In Berlin, we are currently creating a magical product experience to pay with zero hassle - and bring payment to the digital & mobile age.
What you will do
- Gini Pay is going to revolutionize the mobile payment industry - your mission is to win every till system in Germany and convince them to integrate our technology
- You will manage the whole sales funnel: create target lists, acquire cold contacts, and identify the needs of each potential partner
- You will develop authentic sales strategies and exceptional pitches
- You will negotiate contracts with our future partners and ensure a smooth onboarding
- You will establish and maintain superb partnerships and make our customers happy
- You will help the Academy explore new industries and understand the benefits & needs for the respective till systems and merchants
Who You Are
- You are a self-reflected extrovert with natural positivity and have a huge amount of empathy
- You are intrinsically motivated about building meaningful relationships - and not only driven by the amount of deals closed
- You are highly structured and have a great attention for detail and quality
- You are persistent, driven, and want to make a difference
- You have two to three year of sales experience - or great reasons why you think you're the perfect match anyway
- You have excellent writing skills in German and English
Sounds like the right challenge for you? Get in touch with us!