Global Content Manager (m/w)
ctrl QS GmbH
IT Marketing Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
We are looking for a dedicated, quality minded and fast working Content Manager based in Berlin to work on a global website rollout project for a leading global consumer brand.
- Gain first-hand experience working on a large-scale, fast-paced rollout project with state-of-the-art technical infrastructure
- As a member of the project core team your impact counts for the project success from day one
- Quality and speed are key and will be rewarded!
- Setting-up and entering localized contents into complex digital systems within strict timelines (e.g. content management systems, product information management systems, digital asset management systems)
- Frontend and backend quality assurance
- Working with excel files to manage data
- Focused working style with very high attention to detail
- High concentration levels even when performing routine tasks and working under pressure
- Technical skills, ability to quickly familiarize with tools and complex system environments
- Manage your time in a self-sufficient, disciplined way
- Immediate availability for at least 20h/week,ideally 40h/ week
- Fluent English
- Excel skills
Are you up for the challenge?
If you can start immediately and have a valid German work permit, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Your CV and references
- Earliest possible start date
- Where you have learned about the job opening
- We don´t need a standard cover letter, but please highlight in your email quickly why you match our requirements listed above.
About ctrl QS
ctrl QS is a digital agency located in the heart of Berlin close to Checkpoint Charlie. With our multinational team counting 60 members we are supporting global brands in implementing their international digital strategies. Our services cover both rollout management for digital marketing and ecommerce projects as well as ongoing web support to facilitate running business. Our clients are renowned brands from the fast-moving consumer goods and luxury industries.