Global Head of Marketing (m/f)
Visual Meta GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Visual Meta GmbH is an innovative e-commerce company in the heart of Berlin. The company has grown rapidly since it was founded in 2009. In 2011 a majority of Visual Meta was acquired by the Axel Springer Group, Germany’s leading publishing house.
Visual Meta runs shopping platforms like LadenZeile and ShopAlike worldwide, offering fashion, furniture and a variety of other products to our users. Our services are used by thousands of visitors daily and an ever-increasing number of partner shops. We currently have around 270 employees and finished 2015 as the 7th record year in a row.
We are looking for a motivated “Global Head of Marketing (m/f)” to start as soon as possible. As the lead for our international marketing team you will be fully responsible for leading a team of around 60 employees and for all of our online and offline marketing activities for our currently 19 platforms worldwide.
- University degree in economics, management, business studies, marketing or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing lead role, coming from an online environment
- Proven experience in leading an international team and working closely with all levels of stakeholders
- Solid operational and strategic experience in performance marketing, especially SEO, SEA and Facebook, as well as TV and brand marketing
- Excellent English, written and verbally, and ideally good German skills
- An analytical mindset and experience with defining, monitoring and analyzing marketing KPIs
- Team player with great leadership and communication skills as well as an empathetic and motivating personality
- Good project management skills as well as a creative, conceptual and entrepreneurial mindset
- Stress resistant, assertive individual with a self-dependent and performance driven working manner
- Leading and managing a growing team of about 60 employees
- Responsible for the recruiting, training, motivation and personnel development of a team
- Taking full strategic and operational responsibility for the SEO, SEA, Facebook, graphic and business intelligence teams
- Leading the creation and implementation of innovative and performance driven international marketing strategies
- Responsibility for the company’s marketing budget and its ROI
- Creating, monitoring and analysing marketing KPIs
- Making sure the department’s as well as individual goals are met in a timely manner
- Directly reporting to the managing directors and working closely with key stakeholders
What we offer
- Leadership role and the opportunity to directly influence business strategy and decisions
- A committed, successful and international team
- Playing a key role in the further development and grow of our company and its ongoing internationalization
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Team events, movie nights, table football, Ping-Pong, company bikes, etc.
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English to the attention of Robert Maier, including cover letter, CV, earliest starting date, salary expectations as well as relevant references, by using the following link: Click here to apply
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Visual Meta GmbH | Schützenstraße 25 | 10117 Berlin