Global PR & Communications Manager (m/f)
PR & Media
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
HelloFresh is among the Top3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (based on market capitalization). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 3 years after inception we are active in 7 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin. We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 200mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work.
HelloFresh is now looking to add a Global PR & Communications Manager to its high-performing team in Berlin.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- You will develop and implement our global communication strategies
- You will coordinate and guide PR / communications across group level and all markets involving internal stakeholders as well as agencies
- You will work closely with top management and support them in managing key external relationships
Who we're looking for
- University graduate with a degree in social sciences
- 2-5 years of experience in top-tier PR, Corporate communications or Communications consulting
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English and German (Dutch language skills considered a plus)
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Highly dynamic, flexible and ambitious team player
- Winning personality and eloquence
What we offer
- A unique and very challenging position in one of the top 5 European startups
- Active involvement in all important projects within HelloFresh
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
Are you up for a challenge? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title in the subject line and including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.