International Beauty Product Buyer (m/f)
GLOSSYBOX - Beauty Trend Holding GmbH
Beginn: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Positioning ourselves between a start-up and corporate company, GLOSSYBOX offers the best of both worlds: a passionate, innovative and creative work environment with the reach and opportunities of a long-standing business. With a global employee base of 150 spanning across 22 different nations, our teams direct all their efforts to create the ideal platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, London, Paris and New York we deliver perfectly packaged beauty boxes to our customers in 10 different countries.
Thanks to our exceptional team we are now established as the leading e-commerce beauty subscription service, having delivered more than 10 million boxes to date since launching in 2011.
As International Beauty Product Buyer you will be a key business driver for the company and responsible for buying the beauty products for our monthly boxes. You will be a leading part of an international team in a fast-paced, high-growth organization and will ensure global brand advocacy and pertinent research and analytics for long-term brand cooperation on an international level. You will be based in the Berlin office.
- Work closely together with the local GLOSSYBOX sales teams in Berlin, New York, London, Stockholm and Paris
- Responsible to purchase 2 of 5 products per box per month
- Negotiate product selection, sales terms and pricing including contract negotiation with global brands
- Guarantee value, quality and timely delivery of a diverse and inspiring product portfolio
- Identify and evaluate potential partners through in-depth market research to expand the global brand network of GLOSSYBOX
- Attendance of major B2B beauty fairs on a global level
- Monitor and understand the competition in each local market and actively promote GLOSSYBOX
- Build up and manage customer portfolios through new or existing clients
- Develop and implement purchasing processes and standards
- Our colleagues in Logistics, Finance, Creative and local Sales Teams will be important contacts for your work
Required experience and education
- A degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- First-hand experience in purchase, ideally in beauty or similar fields of FMCG
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Target motivated and enjoy working in a challenging, sales driven environment
- Proven track record of negotiating skills as well as a demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex projects
- You are experienced in working with Word, Excel and Outlook; Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- A young and dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- An international team as well as business-minded environment with transparent hierarchies and flexible structures
- Open-space loft office in the heart of Berlin!
…and of course your monthly GLOSSYBOX