Google Analytics Specialist (m/f)
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Pandata provides advanced solutions in Digital Analytics and Business Intelligence for companies that want to utilise data to achieve greater success.
Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata was founded in 2015 by data enthusiasts with years of experience in the field.
Our consulting helps businesses become more data-driven by using the latest technologies to build the best individual data landscape.
With the ever-increasing number of available tools, our clients trust us to connect the right dots as well as create custom solutions where necessary. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing, to processing to insight generation.
As Google Analytics Specialist you will design, implement and maintain Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager-Setups, as well as analyse the data and build reports and dashboards.
- Perform requirements engineering for tracking goals and objectives
- Translate tracking requirements into tracking specifications
- Set-Up Google Tag Manager Containers and administrate Google Analytics Accounts
- Support our clients on tracking-related issues and hold workshops
- Analyse Google Analytics-data to create actionable insights
- Good knowledge of the Google Analytics environment
- Experience with Google BigQuery is a plus
- Solid communication skills in English
- Ability to work at several projects at once
- Opportunity to build a great company and grow with us
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Responsibility from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Cereal, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and anything else
At Pandata we value smartness and motivation over job posting requirements!
Apply through our job portal: https://pandata.breezy.hr