Graduate Analyst (m/f)
Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg
Beginn: Mai 2016
You believe ideas mean little without actions. There’s always an answer – and then there’s a better one. And rethink a detail can change everything. So do we.
At Cognizant, you can define the future of work—and make it the present for your clients, for Cognizant, and for your career. Join us!
Locations: Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, München, Bochum, Köln (Frechen)
- Developer (Frontend and Backend)
- Data Scientist
- Quality Engineer
- Business Analyst (in CRM: Salesforce or Business intelligence, or for Cognizant Business Consulting)
- Business Developer
As Graduate Analyst you will become part of our Technology or Domain teams who provide a full range of IT services to clients across multiple industry sectors. You will be directly working with our clients as part of a dynamic team delivering state of the art solutions to gain experience from practice.
Do you have:
- Min. Bachelor’s degree
- We are looking for a lot of different backgrounds, such as Computer Science, Business & IT, Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or more focused on industry knowledge (such as Life Sciences or Banking & Financial Services)
- (Preferably) demonstrated ability to program
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in global project teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (in German and in English)
- Nil or maximum 1 year work experience
- You must be authorized and eligible to work freely in the EU
Training, support and coaching
You will start with a 3 week Graduate Introduction program in Spain with graduates from all over Europe. There you’ll learn more on our history, culture and processes. At the same time you will receive training (such as working globally, project management, Agile, and on soft skills).
After this you’ll return to the business unit for which we hired you in which you will receive follow up training (focused on Functional, Domain, Technical, Behavioral skills) linked to your role and business unit.
We have several graduate intakes a year so you can apply any time during the year and we don’t have an end date for applying.
- A career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services provider worldwide
- A challenging international environment
- Lots of training opportunities
- Opportunity to work for the large multinationals and other leading companies
- Personal development in hard and soft skills
Please apply through our job opportunity portal: http://tas-cognizant.taleo.net/careersection/emea_external_careers_portal/jobdetail.ftl?job=66046
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 217,700 employees as of March 31 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com