Sales Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As of May, we are looking for a Sales Manager to complete our team at GraphCMS. As our Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving constant growth in revenue. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with our customers and quickly identifying enterprise opportunities.
Refining our sales cycle and closing self-service deals earlier in the cycle will be your daily challenges. You should be comfortable using your network skills to generate outbound leads and adjust your sales strategies to meet their needs.
Who we are
GraphCMS enables developers to build powerful content APIs in a matter of minutes, while it gives content creators all the tools they need to manage their content. The hosted content APIs can be easily consumed by websites, apps or any other platform.
We are building GraphCMS to change the way content-based applications are developed. Our product is now used by over 10.000 developers and content creators worldwide and it's time to move to the next level.
When working for GraphCMS, you aren't just working for a software company - you are working to build the most advanced content management system out there by growing our reach through closing deals with our customers. You will play an essential part in the history of GraphCMS and can help to make it huge!
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace environment, that helps everyone to unfold their creativity. We don't believe in the nine-to-five mentality, your work hours are as flexible as you are. The enthusiastic and thriving work culture will push you towards your best performance and your impact will be immediately observable. Help us to show our customers that we are their best solution they are looking for!
- You will manage, refine and grow our sales pipeline
- Closing self-service deals earlier in the cycle will be your daily challenge
- You will turn inbound and outbound leads into happy GraphCMS customers
- You will grow our network to establish new opportunities for outbound sales
- You will design and communicate sales strategies to all customer-facing team members
- You will develop a concept for convincing demonstrations and sales materials
- 2+ years of experience in selling digital products
- Confident in demonstrating our products via presentations and webinars
- Experienced in organizing sales processes in CRM Tools such as Pipedrive
- Natural understanding of the sales process
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Great communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Always be closing
Nice to Have
- Experienced with SaaS and bottom-up business models
- Startup experience
- Willingness to speak at events/conferences
- Familiar with challenges in web development and compliance requirements in enterprises
- You are a manager of one, which means that you love to set your own goals and execute them.
What We Offer
- Our dynamic workplace environment helps you to unfold your creativity
- Competitive Salaries even at a young startup
- Your work hours are as flexible as you are
- MacBooks – only the best hardware for you
- Education – learn new things every day and visit conferences regularly
- Team spirit
- Enthusiastic startup culture
- Personal Growth
If you are interested in new challenges and rolling up the CMS market from behind, we would love to receive your application including cover letter and CV!