Graphic Designer (m/f)
Tech Open Air
Beginn: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Tech Open Air is Europe’s leading interdisciplinary technology festival.
Our mission is to connect, grow and inspire the human spirit through knowledge exchange and collaboration. By bringing together technological changemakers with other disciplines, we help the disrupted better anticipate the future and the technologists better understand the world they change.
With 166 international speakers, 177 satellite events and 12.221 attendees #TOA16 has been our biggest edition so far. Now we would like you to join us and help us grow even further.
Join us for one hell of a ride!
Design is at our core, and your role within TOA will provide you with a steep learning curve. You’ll be the driving force behind the design of our online and offline materials (trust us, there’s a lot going on here!) gaining insights into all the different aspects of both startups and festivals and perfecting your mastery of product design and business branding.
- Pragmatic approach and knows how to hustle.
- Creative like a MOFO with a sense for aesthetics and a passion for disruptive content and people.
- You have good knowledge of current versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and can’t get enough of it.
- You perform well under time constraints and are well organized.
- If you do not speak German, no problem. But your English (both verbal and written) should be fluent.
Big up if
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Photography,Video skills
- Motion Design ability
To apply, please send us your cover letter and a link to your portfolio.