Brand Experience Designer (m/f)
Grafik PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to become part of our outstanding advertising team in munich. You and our team of creative minds are in charge of creating high quality branded content for our top-tier advertisers. If you have a passion for graphic design, digital media & fashion and are a highly motivated creative person with a constant drive for innovation - then STYLIGHT is the place to be for you!
- You are an essential part of our advertising team and work together with our sales managers, editors & our blogger relations managers.
- Together, you work on the ideation & creation of visual material to support our native advertisement on STYLIGHT.
- You are responsible for the visual realization of credible & compelling corporate material for our sales teams, such as flyers, setcards, presentations, mock-ups & slideshows.
- You have a very good degree in Graphic-, Interaction-, or Media Design or similar.
- You have first practical experience in design – ideally in the fashion & lifestyle advertising industry.
- As a design professional working with Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign and Powerpoint comes naturally to you.
- You thrive working independently on multiple projects under a tight deadline.
- You bring both curiosity and creativity and have a thirst for the latest design developments & innovations.
- You show a hands-on attitude but also have conceptual skills & enjoy collaborating in a team as much as working autonomously.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German – and you are also fluent in English.
Why join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- International and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: stylight.com/About/ and http://blog.stylight.com.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Link to apply