We are an innovative FinTech venture based in Berlin, looking to change the way real estate is working as an asset class for the ordinary investor. Run by experienced founders with a background in finance, Tier 1 strategy consulting and venture-backed startups, we are currently building the core investment product & marketplace platform to change the way people invest into European real estate.
To give our brand & our values a visual face(lift), we are seeking a talented, passionate designer to help create the go-to online real estate investment experience. You will be a versatile, resourceful designer used to designing across channels, as you'll work with the customer-facing website as well as marketing channels to develop visual assets that serve to develop the brand. You will join the Brickgate team to bring the product vision to life & to innovate around the core marketplace platform of the company in an emergent industry with a proven business model & huge commercial potential.
If you feel challenged by starting from scratch with a lot of white space; if you like the idea of bringing a brand & its values to life through a lively visual imagery; if you want to become part of a high-potential, scalable, proven FinTech real estate business from the ground up – then this is for you & we would like to hear from you!
• Work with product management & marketing to conceptualize and design assets to accompany Brickgate content across media channels, incl. the core product, landing pages, emails, blog, paid and social media, and more
• Prepare email campaigns, investment sales materials, blog posts, etc.
• Contribute (visual) ideas to projects
• Represent & elevate Brickgate in the Berlin design community & beyond
• 4+ years experience as graphic or web designer, preferably in a digital context
• Ideally Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or similar
• Ability to conceptualize and create beautiful, effective communications on a tight timeline while considering brand and business objectives with great attention to detail
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and passionate about the freedom of the role
• (Basic) knowledge of HTML and CSS
• An intellectual curiosity for finance and real estate
What we offer
• Join the Brickgate team for execution of a highly-scalable, high-potential idea
• A big vision in the emergent fintech industry – help an idea come to life
• Work with a highly motivated & skilled team of top performers
• Work in the German start-up center with a competitive salary (incl. equity)
• Mobile & data traffic costs covered plus public transportation benefits
• (Arguably) one of the best views of any Berlin office
Please apply directly online (with your portfolio!; all other applications will not be considered) at brickgate.org to learn more.
Thanks for the consideration.