Graphic Designer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are an innovative FinTech venture based in Berlin, looking to change the way real estate is working as an asset class for the ordinary investor. Run by experienced founders with a background in finance, Tier 1 strategy consulting and venture-backed startups, we are currently building the core investment product & marketplace platform to change the way people invest into European real estate.
To give our brand & our values a visual face(lift), we are seeking a talented, passionate designer to help create the go-to online real estate investment experience. You will be a versatile, resourceful designer used to designing across channels, as you'll work with the customer-facing website as well as marketing channels to develop visual assets that serve to develop the brand. You will join the Brickgate team to bring the product vision to life & to innovate around the core marketplace platform of the company in an emergent industry with a proven business model & huge commercial potential.
If you feel challenged by starting from scratch with a lot of white space; if you like the idea of bringing a brand & its values to life through a lively visual imagery; if you want to become part of a high-potential, scalable, proven FinTech real estate business from the ground up – then this is for you & we would like to hear from you!
• Work with product management & marketing to conceptualize and design assets to accompany Brickgate content across media channels, incl. the core product, landing pages, emails, blog, paid and social media, and more
• Prepare email campaigns, investment sales materials, blog posts, etc.
• Contribute (visual) ideas to projects
• Represent & elevate Brickgate in the Berlin design community & beyond
• 4+ years experience as graphic or web designer, preferably in a digital context
• Ideally Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or similar
• Ability to conceptualize and create beautiful, effective communications on a tight timeline while considering brand and business objectives with great attention to detail
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and passionate about the freedom of the role
• (Basic) knowledge of HTML and CSS
• An intellectual curiosity for finance and real estate
What we offer
• Join the Brickgate team for execution of a highly-scalable, high-potential idea
• A big vision in the emergent fintech industry – help an idea come to life
• Work with a highly motivated & skilled team of top performers
• Work in the German start-up center with a competitive salary (incl. equity)
• Mobile & data traffic costs covered plus public transportation benefits
• (Arguably) one of the best views of any Berlin office
Please apply directly online (with your portfolio!; all other applications will not be considered) at brickgate.org to learn more.
Thanks for the consideration.