Graphic Designer (m/f)
Red Pineapple Media
Grafik Marketing PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with focus on designing for web.
You will be working on all creative sides of Red Pineapple Media. We execute advertising campaigns around the globe for big national and international brands.
While we like a wall or two in the office to create space for concentration and creative brainstorming, we don’t like walls when it comes to hierarchies or ideas.
PERSONAL SKILLS DESIRED
- A strong personality, sense of ownership and responsibility
- Agile mindset and ability to switch contexts frequently
- Motivation and pride in doing great work
- The ability to work in a deadline environment, independently and with little supervision
- Open and communicative, ready to talk English professionally and able to work with people from different professional areas
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- A degree in Graphic Design or other relevant qualification
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience as graphic designer
- Good working knowledge of Adobe CC - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with adhering to brand/style guidelines
- Be up to date with technology, latest design trends, usability and user centered design
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic and with a can-do attitude
- Web design experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Small teams, lots of freedom:
Our teams organize autonomously around small problems and have complete control over the creative and production process. We decide how to approach our tasks, what process we want to organize our work with and we make it happen. No one succeeds or fails on their own and there will always be a helping hand near you.
- Do whatever you want – and own it:
We believe that when given independence and room to grow, people tend to do great things. If you want to learn something new, fix that annoying design problem we’ve been having or focus on creating better brandings or reports, it’s up to you. As long as our business metrics are achieved, you own and control your time and what you want to do.
- Everyone is an Entrepreneur – Not just a sentence:
Some of our projects came from brainstorms and ideas from our team. We regularly hold research weeks where we can work on anything, from new product ideas to current product improvements. About 30% of our work load is dedicated specifically to research and development of new products so for us everyone really is an entrepreneur.
Get in touch with us and let us know what you like to work on. We might have just the challenge you’re looking for!
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org