Graphic Designer (m/f)
Horizn Studios GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
CREATORS OF "THE WORLD’S SMARTEST DESIGN LUGGAGE”
Horizn is an international Smart Travel Brand headquartered in Berlin. Our team of engineers and designers develops innovative travel products and services for the digital age, with the aim of making everyone’s journey seamless and enjoyable. We are frequent travelers, digital nomads and design aficionados. We believe in challenging the status quo; moving forwards in a world where travel is easy, every journey is an adventure and curiosity drives us all.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (FULL-TIME)
Be our visual hero. As a member of our marketing team, you will conceptualize and design visually compelling assets for relevant marketing channels such as email, website, social, advertising, affiliate and other brand materials.
- Develop and manage editorial and brand creative campaign concepts, email layouts, homepage and landing page ideas as well as designs for web marketing campaigns and creative assets for retailing
- Enhance product appeal through outstanding designs based on our corporate brand standards
- Produce innovative and multifaceted solutions that incorporate all of the elements of a great customer experience.
- Collaborate with content developers to conceptualize visuals and ensure that key messages are enhanced through design
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent design experience
- You have minimum 1 year design experience in either an agency or corporate environment
- You have a strong knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator and responsive design
- You have strong organizational abilities, being able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, meet stringent deadlines and quickly adapt to changing priorities
- You are team-oriented, pro-active and have a eye for detail
- You are fluent in German and English
- Beautiful office on the bank of the river Spree
- An open-minded, dynamic team
- Start-up environment where you’ll make a true impact on the business
- Competitive salary
- Staff discount
Please send your CV – along with a few words on why you'd like to join the team – your earliest possible starting date (and pot. Visa-/Asylum status). We are looking forward to hearing from you!