Graphic&Web Designer (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Graphic&Web Designer (m/f) wanted. Create the look and feel of Berlin's hottest home security startup, backed by Microsoft Ventures. Start tomorrow!
We are developing a complete home security system in one, beautiful device - called Flare.
Thanks to its artificial intelligence, Flare can take smart decisions on its own. We believe that home security should be easy, affordable and non-invasive. To take our company and product to a higher level, we are looking for an experience and independent Graphic&Web Designer.
With the support of our Class-A brand agency, Minigram, you will
- Assess, design and produce all visuals and general look&feel for marketing collaterals, website, user manuals, pitch decks, brochures, banners, exhibition booths and more
- Design, implement and maintain website, newsletter, online shop, landing pages and more.
- Curate, update and continuously improve our corporate identity and product & services branding
- Always look for innovation and improvement when it comes to UX, UI and overall customer satisfaction
At BuddyGuard, you will enjoy a lot of freedom to make a big impact on our brand and on how we present ourselves as a company and how we market our products. You will also act as our brand curator and our go-to person before we publish anything, in order to ensure a strong continuity of our branding. Naturally, you get to work with the best software and equipment.
The skills we need you to bring to the table are
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and AfterEffects
- Wordpress, CSS, HTML5
- Experience with graphic & web design for consumer products
- You know your ways in both print and digital media
- Fluency in German and English
Got excited? Send your CV, motivation and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org