Digital / Interactive Designer (m/f)
Grid Singularity GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Grid Singularity is a Berlin-based technology company creating a decentralized energy data exchange platform built on the Ethereum blockchain (Energy Web). Our mission is to act as an enabler of new, green energy business models. We perceive ourselves more as a team of creative researchers and social entrepreneurs than as a commercial business. Open source software and promotion of tolerance and diversity are at the core of our beliefs.
We are looking for passionate designers who like to be part of one of our Scrum teams. Excited to take part in energy (r)evolution? For our projects, which include an interactive 3D energy market simulation in React, and several use cases for customers, you will be responsible for all design work. You will work closely with frontend and backend engineers, in order to ensure an appealing and user-friendly UI and smooth functionality.
- 4+ years experience with digital projects
- confident in UX / UI methodologies
- experience with HTML / CSS
- good communicator who likes to work closely with product owners, UX Designers, frontend as well as backend engineers
- experience with agile Methods (Scrum) would also be a plus.
What we offer
- Experienced team with English as the main working language
- Loft like, comfortable office in the heart of Berlin startup and tech scene in Neukölln (U1, U7, U8)
- Free choice of your working machine, ergonomic chairs
- Cutting edge technologies and a modern stack
- Free coffee, mate, sodas, beer
- Possibility for part-time work from home / flexible working hours
- Amazing feeling of safeguarding our planet
You see yourself already as part of our team?
Submit your CV and some examples of your work e.g. your portfolio, your Github profile or some samples of your work via mail today!