Technical Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As the product manager for our gridBox it is your mission to identify market opportunities, define a product vision, strategy and roadmap and drive the user-centric development of our product accordingly.
If this sounds like you, your skills and your passion and if you are up for revolutionizing the energy market with us, then apply now via the joblink.
- Become the expert for our product, market and competitors
- Prioritize product backlog according to user feedback and user research
- Carry out quantitative / qualitative user research / testing, understand user needs and translate them into user stories
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Navigate between the business and technical sides of things supported by Biz Dev / Sales, Tech and UI / UX teams
- Define and analyze metrics that inform about the success of product development efforts
- At least 2 years of experience as a product owner/manager of a tech product in an agile environment
- Technical background or / and understanding in / of modern software systems and digital products
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) in German and English as well as experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Preferably experience in the energy business
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter and perfectionist
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing startup and to take on responsibility from minute one!
- Challenging tasks in an exciting, team-orientated company with flat hierarchies and international flair
- Deep insights into a growing and VC-funded technology startup at the intersection of Energy, Big Data and AI
- The opportunity to be part of the next quantum leap in the energy markets
- A beautiful office with best equipment in the heart of Aachen
- A healthy work-life balance
- Gym contract included
- Working remotely and flexibly
- Regular tem events and other activities
- A competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Support for finding an accommodation in Aachen
- Regular workshops and trainings
- Fun at work
At gridX we make the world independent of large power plants. Therefore, we are building the first digital energy hub that connects decentralized renewable energy producers – such as combined photovoltaic and battery storage systems – with energy consumers. Producers can distribute overcapacity via the energy hub and receive energy if their production is low. People without own production units can even satisfy their entire energy demand through the gridX energy hub.
Furthermore, our platform changes the way energy is used and experienced. It allows you to track your current energy production and consumption, benchmark it with others, and shrink your energy costs through our intelligent energy management system. In fact, we are the only energy supplier which wants you to reduce your energy usage. Join our highly dedicated team of engineers, programmers and designers on the mission to lift the world to the next energy age!