Growth Manager (m/f) Austria
Business Development Sales
Beginn: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ParkNow – a brand from BMW i and Parkmobile – will become the leading provider of premium parking services in Europe. We are currently building a small, passionate team and are looking for a highly motivated individual able to help us conquer a new market.
Working hand in hand with our Head of Sales and Business Development and reporting directly to the Managing Director you will take full responsibility for an entire target market segment. You will also have the opportunity to leverage existing relationship networks within the BMW Group and other mobility providers.
With ParkNow you have the opportunity to work in a young and powerful team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Our team consists of highly motivated and open-minded people, self-driven and with a great team spirit.
The role of the Growth Manager Austria is to:
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to facilitate the expansion of ParkNow premium parking services in Austria and other markets.
- Take over responsibility for a significant target market segment and develop a sales strategy including acquisition plan for cities, municipalities and parking operators.
- Manage the entire sales process for your market segment in alignment with the Head of Sales, from lead generation, bid submission, presentation, negotiation and implementation.
- Build strong relationships with local authority decision makers and car park operators through regular contact, dialogue, meetings and networking with key influencers.
- Work with operations and software development teams to ensure tailored approaches to target opportunities that allow the effective delivery of solutions to the client.
- Support the ParkNow product and marketing functions to enhance and develop a premium service with an exceptional user experience.
- University degree level in business or economics with a major in sales or business development (equivalents will be considered).
- Experience with and/or excitement for mobility topics.
- Passionate with "can-do" attitude, outgoing, personable, and proactive.
- Experience in sales planning and organization.
- Excellent in project management and business development.
- Experience with Austrian business culture.
- Fluent in German and English.
The rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market and the ability to directly contribute to that success. We offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter, CV, desired start date and salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
Your ParkNow team