Head of Account Management (m/f)
Customer Care Business Development Sales
Beginn: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Webgears GmbH develops leading smart shopping portals in international E-Commerce markets. With our portals we are present on 4 continents in a total of 10 countries. Our mission is to provide our users with the best possible online shopping experience. For an immediate start in Berlin, we are searching for a committed and motivated Head of Account Management (f/m).
As the Head of Account Management, you are primarily responsible for the monetisation of all the portals as well as for evolving into new markets. Develop sales and marketing strategies and relationship management activities for the accounts via which we can monetise and increase sales of the portals in the short and medium terms.
Furthermore, you are responsible for all the operational tasks related to your department, in particular ensure processes, work flows, and resources mirror set targets and quality standards. Motivate and develop a team of 9 people and take care of recruitment, rapid initial training as well as the professional and personal development of your employees. Finally, you work on supporting the implementation of the company strategy and its projects.
- Budget responsibility and on-going controlling for the department.
- Responsible for the projects allocated to you and to your department.
- Responsibility for the development, expansion, and support of key accounts for all the portals.
- Implementation of the objectives / projects in accordance to company targets.
- Negotiation and optimisation of current commissions models
- Establishment of international strategic partnerships, white label solutions, widgets, etc.
- Continuously scout new ways for traffic monetisation
- Preparation of reports as well as active market observation and analysis
- Monitor and improve supporting tools, such as CRM, etc.
- Participation in industry-specific trade fairs and events
- At least 5 years overall – minimum of 4 years’ experience in managing large accounts
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing an international team
- Strong track record in maximizing sales
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing several markets (Germany plus an English speaking one such as UK/US)
- Very Good understanding of the affiliate business models
- Negotiating talent with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good network in the industry in particular to Retailers / Agencies and Networks
- German & English (business fluent), other languages are a good asset
What you can expect in return
- Highly motivated, fast growing and internationally dedicated company
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision processes and large scope for decision making
- Modern working environment in a great office in Berlin-Mitte.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration
Do you think you’re the ideal candidate for the position? Then apply today via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your comprehensive application documents, including earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.